Use of term we, us and our used in this policy refers to 247 Cars (Willenhall) Limited, registered at Watery Lane, Willenhall, England, WV13 3SU and our company number is 08433358. At 247 Cars we understand importance of privacy for dignity, safety and self-determination of a human. 247 Cars is registered with the ICO or UK Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller under registration ZA411817. We manage your data in accordance with our responsibilities under data protection laws.
This policy notice sets out how we process any data collected using our website www.247-247.net our App over the phone call or any other mode of communication. By using our services digitally or over the phone you confirm that you agree to the terms set out in this privacy notice. If you disagree with part or the policy as a whole you should not use www.247-247.net or any of our services.
We reserve the right to update and modify content of www.247-247.net including this privacy notice at anytime. It is your responsibility to periodically review this policy to ensure you are aware of any changes. By using www.247-247.net after any revisions you agree to the revised policy notice.
What we collect – Personal Information
We collect following information when you make a booking with us:
- Date and time, pickup and destination address, name, phone number, email address and mobility information (in case of special requirements);
- Credit/ debit card details as part of the booking process for non-cash bookings, over the phone, via App or online. All the information is saved in encrypted format to ensure data safety;
- Call recordings for quality control, compliance, training and monitoring purposes;
- Data collected through our app includes:
- Data gathered through GPS, mobile network and Wi-Fi;
- In order to improve our services continuously our App collects data generated as a result of errors, crash and diagnostics. It includes device information, make, model, operating system version, UID, IMEI and email address;
What we collect – Opening an Account
We collect following information when you open an account with us:
- Trading name, address, company number, VAT number and email address;
- Banking details including, bank account number, sort code and any other relevant details;
What we collect – Using our Website
While browsing our website your browser may send following information to or servers:
- Your IP address;
- Web pages visited on 247-247.net;
- Website or a URL that directed you to our website (referral URL);
- The time and duration of your stay on 247-247.net;
Disclosure of Information
We will disclose your information to following:
- Companies within Our Group of companies including:
- City Cars (Lichfield) Limited
- 247 Cars Wolverhampton
- West Brom Cars
- 247 – A2B
- 247 Cars Dudley
- AAA Beejay Cars
- 247 Cars South Staffordshire
- 365 Birmingham
- 365 Cars Solihull
- Our payment processing partners such as Judopay;
- Our buyers and their advisers if we decided to sell our business or assets;
- Lawyers, advisers and insurers in the event of a claim by a passenger, driver or general public;
- The NHS Test and Trace contact tracing service;
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with the services that includes:
- Providing progress information of your booking;
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service for automated phone bookings;
- Processing payments for the services we provide;
- Processing invoices for the payments;
- Analyzing the information to improve our services;
- Marketing of our services such as promotional discounts, offers and new services;
- Providing information to our account holders including trip details and call recordings;
- For training and development of our staff;
Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information will be retained for as long as needed in accordance with applicable laws. We process and retain your information until your consent is withdrawn. If we are required by legal or regulatory obligations, we will retain your information for longer periods.
Use of Information for Marketing
We send out marketing communication to keep our customers informed of our offers and other services using, email, texts and via post. We will only send marketing communication if you have given us your consent and if you have used our services in the past.
You may object to using your information for marketing purpose. We will stop using your information further for any marketing campaigns.
We ensure that we employee all recommended and necessary resources to ensure that we protect your information against, unauthorized access, theft, unlawful processing and accidental loss.
As an individual you have the right to:
- Ask us to provide you with the copies of personal information we hold about you;
- Request to correct any information we hold that you think is incorrect;
- Stop us from processing your personal information unless we have a legal obligation to do so;
You can contact us if:
- You have any queries or concerns about our policy;
- You wish to exercise your right to access;
- Corrections or request to erase your information;
You can contact us on [email protected].
For any complaints and concerns for our handling of your personal data you can lodge a complaint with the ICO the UK’s data protection regulator. They can be reached at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or alternatively by writing to Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, Cheshire.