Please ensure you have read and fully understood before making your booking. These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of a Taxi service and an airport transfer service (“Service”) between you and 247 Taxis. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
“247 Taxis” means 247 Taxis Limited whose registered office is Watery Lane Willenhall WV13 3BS. “You” and “your” means any individual, company or other business who places the booking with us.
Email address : email@example.com
Contact number(s) 01902247247
- You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi, i.e. 60 minutes for train journeys (especially for long journeys).
- For bus, coach and tram, you should book your taxi at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- For Birmingham International Airport, you MUST book your taxi 5 HOURS BEFORE the flight departure time.
- Subsequently, for other airports, e.g. Heathrow, Manchester etc. etc. You should allow ample time for the taxi to be booked keeping in mind the distance and the traffic conditions.
- 247 Taxis shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. 247 Taxis cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
- If you need to transport a wheelchair please specify this at the time of booking.
- Any special requests or deviations from the original journey need to be notified and should not be booked online. For those journeys we require you to ring our call center on 01902 247247 for a tailored booking.
- Journeys that are booked for IMMEDIATELY will be subject to Vehicle availability. This is especially for vehicles that seat more than four passengers. Please check with the call centre on 01902 247247 to guarantee availability.
- Please ensure you have checked your booking details before submitting the form. 247 Taxis will not be held responsible for any mistakes made.
- Please inform our operator if you have any pets that may be travelling with you. 247 Taxis reserve the right to refuse any animals or Pets with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Please ensure when booking that we cover the area that you’re in. Please also allow sufficient time for the vehicle to get to you as majority of our vehicles are based in Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wednesbury.
- All journeys booked MUST either start or end in the areas named above. 247 Taxis reserve the right to refuse the booking should the booking fall outside these guidelines.
Prices & Payments
- 247 Taxis are regulated by Walsall Council. All our online quoted prices include VAT. Should you require a VAT receipt please call or email the call center or speak to your driver.
- The price you are quoted does NOT include any waiting time. This is for a journey from one destination to another. Should you require any extra pick-ups or drops, you need to notify the call center so the price can be arranged accordingly.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or cash. If you pay by card and cancel before vehicle is dispatched we will refund your full fare within 5 working days. If vehicle has been dispatched or arrived we reserve the right to charge the full fare.
- The price quoted may differ slightly due to traffic, road closures, waiting times or delays due to unforeseen circumstances. Please call our office on 01902 247247 if there any discrepancies with the prices and our operators will help resolve any issues.
- You shall be responsible for the behavior of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £60 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents. Such seats may not be retained by the driver for use on the return journey.
- 247 Taxis will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- 247 Taxis always prosecute for non-payment of fare. Please ensure you have sufficient funds before booking.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact 247 Taxis as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has traveled/spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to two hours before flight arrival, journeys within the surrounding area of Walsall, Wolverhampton & Wednesbury are normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before their due time.
- 247 Taxis shall use all reasonable endeavors to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall 247 Taxis be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
- 247 Taxis shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. Surge Fares operate if there is extreme weather like heavy snow, we will always inform of fare before you book if inflated fares are in operation. If the car breaks down during your journey 247 Taxis will endeavor to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
- You shall indemnify 247 Taxis against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for willful default or fraudulent misrepresentation, or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
247 Taxis will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and we will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
- 247 Taxis may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 247 Taxis may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- 247 Taxis shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represent the entire agreement between you and 247 Taxis in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and 247 Taxis each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Conveying of children
UK law states that taxis are exempt from legislation relating to children travelling in a baby/child seat or booster, more details of the legislation can be found here. For Health and Safety reasons 247 Taxis are unable to provide any form of child seat. If you require a child seat for your journey it would be the child’s parent/carers responsibility to provide one and to fit the seat in the vehicle and to secure the child. If you are booking a return journey and have your own child seat, the driver who carries out your booking will not store your child seat for the return journey, please note that the installation of the child seat must be carried out by you. All seats handed to our drivers must be labelled with your return journey details.